The grains of sand
I wonder if anyone could possibly count the grains of sand or the stars that twinkle in the sky every night. A beautiful phrase talks about how much God loves us in the Bible. David wonders how he was fearfully and wonderfully made.!
God sees our inmost being. He knit us together in our mother's womb! See how carefully He creates each of us. Yes! We are unique master piece of Him..
As a working mum of my two year old toddler, I often worry to leave my daughter at home and go to work. Some days when I have to work overtime my thoughts towards my daughter become more and more that I couldn't concentrate on my work. Many times I feel so much down when she gets sick. In those times, my mum used to remind me an incident.
Once I happened to visit my sick grandmom at a nearby town,when I was just 3 weeks carrying my baby. I travelled by a local bus, which had a rash driving driver. My mom n I prayed all the way. I could remember how God protected my lil baby, who was a small group of cells by then! She must have not been in a form of a human..
God protected that tiny being of mine (a group of cells ) . He cared for my baby more than me. My mum reminds me of this incident and encourages me saying: if God cares for her even when she was not born, how can He even think to leave her now?
Not only my baby, He protected each of us when we were in our mother's womb! Such a loving Father we have. He cares for us,no matter what situation.
He couldn't remain idle without thinking about each of us. That's why He carved us on this palms.. wow! Anyone have done like that so far!? Because He couldn't resist seeing you and me. His thoughts towards us outnumber the grains of sand as said by David in Psalms 139: 18
We all have the assurance that no matter what, the Creator of you and me cannot stop loving us!
Have a lovable Monday!!
Comments
Post a Comment